Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone know how...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone know how...

    to make those peanut butter/chocolate eggs that the churches sell come Easter? I know they're not too hard to make from just asking around, but can't really get the directions on how to or exactly what I need. I just have been craving those for awhile now, since about last Easter really lol. Anyone make them? I'm ignorant to it. I'm going to attempt to make them, tried to look it up online, but you get a million different recipes and I can't sort through them. Just wondering.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know how...

    Eat a Reese's Cup.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know how...

    Basically I think they are the same thing as a Peanut Butter Ball only bigger. I have a recipe for my peanut butter balls if you want it. You just have to mkae the balls a lot bigger and find some way to dip them into chocloate.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know how...

    it is the same as the balls. just use more stuff
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know how...

    I made the PB balls last night, it was by accident, didn't make enough of the peanut butter to have more than about two...I realized that early and made a couple batches, turned out pretty good and I got my fix. lol Chocolate dipping was a pain though, glad I didn't go with the eggs.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know how...

    You should taste that recipe with white chocolate. The wife makes it on holidays. Can't wait until Valentine's Day.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know how...

    yhe white ones are awesome. I tell you what i like is the ritz crackers and peanut butter dipped in white chocolate those are awesome
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know how...

    I'm just not a big fan of white chocolate, not at all. I'm gonna try to do the dip with Reeses PB chips, maybe both it and chocolate mixed up and try that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •